Let's go Shred together
This year we'll be taking 4 large club trips (hoping to get about 60-80 chillers each!):
- Killington, Vermont ... December 2-4 (2 days on snow) $289
- Quebec City, Quebec ... January 2 - 7 (4 days on snow) Price $599 + Current Passport
- Whiteface, Lake Placid NY … February 3-5 (2 days on snow) $270
- Sugarloaf, Maine ... March 5-10 (5 days on snow) $520
Trip Prices include:
- Lift Tickets
- Transportation (Charter bus = FUN!)
- Good Times
- Beginner Lessons from our Officers
- Meals (Depending on the trip)
Weekend Day-Trips: We get to Springs every weekend! Early in the year we offered discounted season passes to the club so get out there and use them! Your boys will be hot lapping every weekend!
Tussey Tuesdays: Every Tuesday, the club goes out to Tussey Mountain, located only 10 minutes from State College. On Tussey Tuesdays you can come out and ride with the team and officers, and we even hook up rides. If that isn't enough, get some lessons from our team!
Club Hosted Events: Throughout the season, there will be other trips that come up, such as Roxy Ride Day (a clinic for girls riders), Tussey Open, Trans Am, PIST Rail Jam, and many others. We've even hosted the Red Bull Butter Cup in downtown state college!
- Double Method
- Super sick! John and Colin highjump contest
- Photo by: Joe McGinley