Some perks of being a club member:
- Free board waxing
- Free lessons
- Cheap board rentals from the club
- Free give-aways
- Club trips to Vermont and Quebec
- Proforms (cheap stuff) from some of our sponsors
- Discounts to Local Stores
- CHEAP 7 Spring Season Passes
- BURTON Outlet Discounts
- Opportunity to get involved in THON
- Good Friends
- Rad Socials
In order to be member, you must:
1) Sign up on the site and fill out your Contact Information.
2) Dues (Cash) to the Penn State Snowboard Club
3) Print and fill out the Club Sports Participation Agreement.
Sign up for our email list and get updates from us about meetings, trips, events, and dudes.
Simply send an email from your Penn State email address to email@example.com.
The system picks up the name and address from the e-mail headers. Add a subject, such as Add Me To The List and a short sentence in the body of the mail. This helps to let the mail through the spam filters.
Download Required Forms
- Your Secretary hard at work
- Brynn, your new secretary makes the most bangin ice cream
- Photo by: Various